ENVY™ Sulfur Filter (single tank)
The ENVY™ Sulfur Filter Single Tank stores a “bubble” or air, compressed by your well pressure, within the media tank. Your water passes through the air, the (H2S sulfur gas) is converted to a particle which is then trapped by the catalytic filter media in the tank while the air “bubble” is gradually consumed by the passing water.
Add an ozone generator option and the ENVY™ Sulfur Filter Single Tank system is automatically sanitized during the regeneration process.
Benefits of the ENVY™ Sulfur Filter Single Tank
- Removes H2S causing rotten egg smell
- Provides clean, odor free water
- Uses no chemicals and requires low maintenance
- Protects plumbing fixtures, appliances and clothing
- Protects pipes from black oxidation caused by H2S
- Eliminates the need for chemical feed treatment